All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe Moment You Were Born is a gentle and soothing story for you and your baby as you share moments in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). Read about the doctors and nurses providing care, about the machines that beep and hum, and about life all around. Reading and talking to your baby are ways to provide a loving connection during your time in the NICU. Your voice can comfort and caress, and strengthen the bond between you and your baby. Includes a Note to Parents and Caregivers with more ideas about sharing the NICU experience and staying close to your baby.
- Author BiographySandra M. Lane, MA, SLP, is a pediatric speech language pathologist who has had the pleasure of working in various settings with children born prematurely, including hospitals, developmental clinics, private practice, and schools. This is Sandy's first book. Brenda S. Miles, PhD, is a clinical pediatric neuropsychologist who has worked in neonatal follow-up clinics and in schools with children and families who have spent many moments in the NICU.
- Author(s)Brenda S. Miles,Sandra Lane
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shelly Hehenberger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.