Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe launch of European monetary union has given additional impetus to the lively debate on the effects of monetary policy and appropriate strategies for central banks. This collection of papers and comments by academics and central bankers examines methodological questions, the roles played by financial sectors and labour markets in implementing monetary policy in Europe, and likely future developments in these areas.
- Author BiographyHEINZ HERMANN, Deutsche Bundesbank and REINER K?NIG, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/01/2001
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight571 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDeutsche Bundesbank,Heinz Hermann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.