The Money Book for Freelancers, Part-Timers, and the Self-Employed: The Only Personal Finance System for People with Not-So Regular Jobs by Denise Kiernan, Joseph D'Agnese (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.55+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book for people like us, and we all kw who we are. We make our own hours, keep our own profits, chart our own way. We have things like gigs, contracts, clients, and assignments. All of us are working toward our dreams: doing our own work, on our own time, on our own terms. We have real boss, corporate nameplate, cubicle of our very own. Unfortunately, we also have 401(k)s and one matching them, benefits package, and one collecting our taxes until April 15th. It's time to take stock of where you are and where you want to be. Ask yourself: Who is planning for your retirement? Who covers your expenses when clients flake out and checks are late? Who is setting money aside for your taxes? Who is responsible for your health insurance? Take a good look in the mirror: You are. The Money Book for Freelancers, Part-Timers, and the Self-Employed describes a completely new, comprehensive system for earning, spending, saving, and surviving as an independent worker. From interviews with financial experts to anecdotes from real-life freelancers, plus handy charts and graphs to help you visualize key concepts, you'll learn about topics including: - Managing Cash Flow When the Cash Isn't Flowing Your Way - Getting Real About What You're Really Earning - Tools for Getting Out of Debt and Into Financial Security - Saving Consistently When You Earn Irregularly - What To Do When a Client's Check Doesn't Come In - Health Savings Accounts and How To Use Them - Planning for Retirement, Taxes and Dreams--All On Your Own
- Author BiographyJoseph D'Agnese is a freelance writer who has written forThe New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, This Old House, and many other magazines and newspapers. He has been published extensively in Discover, and also in Seedand Wired, and was twice named to the annual anthology, Best American Science Writing. He's the author of a children's picture book, Blockhead: The Life of Fibonacci. Denise Kiernan has written for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Village Voice, Saveur, Discover, Ms., New York Daily News, and many other publications. She was head writer of ABC's -Who Wants to be a Millionaire- during its Emmy award-winning first season, and is the author of a number of books for adults and children.
- Author(s)Denise Kiernan,Joseph D'Agnese
- PublisherThree Rivers Press (CA)
- Date of Publication02/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press (CA)
- Content Notediagrams
- Weight263 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.