All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1908, this cautionary vel from the Pulitzer Prize-winning author of The Jungle explores greed and corruption within the American system. Based upon actual events, Sinclair's muckraking milestone follows a group of power brokers who join forces for personal gain, triggering a stock market crash and financial chaos throughout the world.
- Author BiographyUpton Sinclair was a prolific author, committed socialist, and political activist who gained enormous popularity when his 1906 novel <i>The Jungle </i>exposed conditions in the U.S. meat-packing industry. In 1943, he earned a Pulitzer Prize for his series tale, <i>Dragon's Teeth.</i></p>
- Author(s)Upton Sinclair
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/03/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight204 g
- Width161 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.