All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile Michael Lewis worked as a bond dealer at Salomon Brothers he began his second career as a journalist and helped to record a real-life 'bonfire of the vanities'. Not afraid of interviewing the world's most torious financiers or of revealing the treachery and deception behind some of the biggest financial deals ever made, in The Money Culture, Lewis provides a contemporary record of the ups and downs of the world's money markets and the rise and fall of some of the larger-than-life personalities.
- Author BiographyMichael Lewis is a former banker who worked at Salomon Brothers in the height of Eighties boom. He writes regularly as a journalist and is the author of several books, including the international bestseller, LIAR'S POKER.
- Author(s)Michael Lewis
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight202 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $36.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.