Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionImprove your financial fitness and live a wealthier life. This new and fully updated second edition of The Money Gym will enable you to earn more, shed toxic debt, keep more of what you earn, tone your financial muscles and come out winning matter what the financial market is doing. In this acclaimed 9-step wealth building programme you will learn: how to tap into the 4 major sources of financial independence; how to develop the right money mindset and why it's so important; powerful immutable laws of money that work matter what the market is up to; how to shed toxic debt and build habits that ensure you never get caught again; how minding your own business and mastering the internet could be the fastest way to riches; tactics to master cash flow control so that you always kw where you are with your money; how to save and invest (and kw the difference!) wisely so that your pot grows rather than shrinks; how to leverage even small funds in order to generate serious investment capital; and, why property, and certain other assets, are still more valuable than savings even w! Read this book to discover how to quickly and simply take control, make much more money and create multiple and passive income streams from business, property, the stockmarket and the internet.
- Author BiographyStar of Channel 4's 'Secret Millionaire'
- Author(s)Nicola Cairncross
- PublisherRethink Press
- Date of Publication10/02/2010
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationGorleston
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byGill Fielding
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.