All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Money Making Game is a comprehensive guide to organising charity events and incorporating good business management principles. It also includes good ideas for special features, games and gifts.
- Author BiographyThe author was by profession an engineer in the transport industry and also qualified as a health and safety professional, now retired and working in the voluntary sector. This is his first book on a lighter subject. Previous publications have been on engineering and philosophy topics. The author has had many years experience of being involved with the organisation of charity events bringing his business skills to appropriate use in these fund raising events. He is also a practical person who at one time has made most of the games and gifts described as well as having a keen eye in observing others basic ideas for fund raising. The author was born in West London, but has been for many years a resident of High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire, England. All the author's royalties from this publication will be donated to charities chosen by the author.
- Author(s)Trevor Davey
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication12/04/2006
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight153 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.