All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionFew of us are as good at making, saving and managing money as we'd like to be. It can be a complex and bewildering subject. But it doesn't have to be this way. This is a simple but brilliant practical guide to the main steps in mastering your personal finances - for w and the future. The step by step format makes it easy to follow and use, and it is packed with all the secrets of the best financial advisers, without all the jargon and mystique usually associated with money.
- Author BiographyMartin Bamford is a highly qualified independent financial adviser, who is still young enough to appreciate the special challenges of financial planning for those in their 20s and 30s. He runs his own firm of financial advisers, Informed Choice Ltd, with his parents. Martin is a professional member of the Personal Finance Society and an Associate of the Institute of Financial Planning. He has been quoted in The Independent, The Observer and The Daily Express in his capacity as a financial expert. He is a regular contributor to Money Marketing magazine.As well as being an IFA, Martin is an aspiring entrepreneur. When not advising clients or running his financial services consultancy firm, Matrix Financial Solutions Ltd, Martin is an avid networker. He is currently in the Top 100 most connected UK members of the worldwide networking platform, Ecademy.com.
- Author(s)Martin Bamford
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication28/09/2006
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight323 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.