All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionWhy commercial-style branding doesn't work for nprofits and what does Taking its cue from for-profit corporations, the nprofit world has increasingly turned to commercial-style branding to raise profiles and encourage giving. But it hasn't worked. Written by a longtime industry insider, this book argues that branding strategies borrowed from for-profit companies hasn't just failed, but has actually discouraged giving. But why does branding a well-developed discipline with a history of commercial success fail when applied to nprofits? The Money-Raising Nonprofit Brand + Website argues that commercial-style branding is the wrong tool applied in the wrong way to the wrong industry. * Offers a real-world fundraising strategies that work in the nprofit world * Disabuses readers of the dangerous tion that commercial-style marketing works in the fundamentally different nprofit world * Written by an industry insider with 25 years of experience raising funds for many of the most successful nprofits in the world Nonprofit fundraising is a fundamentally different world financially, emotionally, and practically than commercial marketing. Here, the author explains why commercial marketing strategies don't work and provides practical, experience-based alternatives that do.
- Author BiographyJEFF BROOKS, creative director at TrueSense Marketing, has served the nonprofit community for more than 25 years, working as a writer and creative director on behalf of top North American nonprofits, including CARE, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, World Vision, Feeding America, World Relief, and dozens of urban rescue missions and Salvation Army divisions. He blogs at futurefundraisingnow.com, podcasts at fundraisingisbeautiful.com, and is the author of the popular book The Fundraiser's Guide to Irresistible Communications (2012). He lives in Seattle.
- Author(s)Jeff Brooks
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Nonprofit Authority
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight452 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.