All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCentral America is a fascinating evolutionary artifact. Three million years ago, the Panama land bridge emerged as a link between what is w North and South America, and as flora and fauna traversed this great bridge between worlds, they cross-fertilized extensively and one of the Earth's most rich and varied environments developed. The Monkey's Bridge is the story of this extraordinary environment. The culmination of ten years of research and travel, the book combines a vibrant travelogue with personal insights on the landscapes, cultures, and ecosystems of Central America. David Rains Wallace creates an astounding portrait of a captivating part of the world.
- Author(s)David Rains Wallace
- PublisherTrinity University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationSan Antonio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrinity University Press,U.S.
- Content Notemaps
- Weight458 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.