CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.06Trending at AU $27.49
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.59
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.20
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.59
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $10.86Trending at AU $13.87
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on thirty years of experience as a psychotherapist, clinic director, and pioneer in the field of nutritional psychology, Julia Ross presents breakthrough solutions to many of the negative emotional states that are diminishing the quality of our lives. Her comprehensive, safe, and natural program is based on the use of four mood-building ami acids and other surprisingly effective nutritional supplements, plus a diet rich in good-moods such as protein, healthy fat, and key vegetables. Beginning with an individualized Mood-Type Questionnaire, Ross's plan will help you to:Overcome depression, anxiety, irritability, stress, apathy, oversensitivity, emotional eating, and moreLearn to distinguish between true and false moodsEliminate the four most common mood imbalancesCreate a nutritherapy master plan using targeted supplements and good-mood menus and recipesEliminate insomnia, addiction, and hormone-related moodinessDiscover clinically effective nutritional therapies to antidepressant drugsThis exciting plan can show results in just twenty-four hours. Get started today and feel better tomorrow!
- Author BiographyJulia Ross, M.A., is the author of the bestselling book The Diet Cure and a pioneer in the field of nutritonal psychology. AudioFile Earphones Award winner Coleen Marlo has been nominated three times for an Audie Award, winning for Snakewoman of Little Egypt by Robert Hellenga. She has also been awarded three Listen-Up Awards from Publishers Weekly, and Publishers Weekly named Coleen Audiobook Reader of the Year for 2010.
- Author(s)Julia Ross
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication26/12/2011
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Coleen Marlo
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time660
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.