All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b><i>The Moosewood Cookbook</i>has inspired generations to cook simple, healthy, and seasonal food. A classic listed as one of the top ten best-selling cookbooks of all time by the<i>Ne</i>w<i>York Times</i>, this 40th anniversary edition of Mollie Katzen's seminal book will be a treasured addition to the cookbook libraries of fans young and old.</b> In 1974, Mollie Katzen hand-wrote, illustrated, and locally published a spiral-bound tebook of recipes for vegetarian dishes inspired by those she and fellow cooks served at their small restaurant co-op in Ithaca, NY. Several iterations and millions of copies later, the<i> Moosewood Cookbook</i> has become one of the most influential and beloved cookbooks of all time listed by the <i>New York Times</i> as one of the best-selling cookbooks in history, inducted into the James Beard Award Cookbook Hall of Fame, and coined a Cookbook Classic by the International Association of Culinary Professionals. Mollie s<i> Moosewood Cookbook</i>has inspired generations to fall in love with plant-based home cooking, and, on the fortieth anniversary of that initial booklet, continues to be a seminal, timely, and wholly personal work. With a new introduction by Mollie, this commemorative edition will be a cornerstone for any cookbook collection that long-time fans and those just discovering<i>Moosewood </i>will treasure.
- Author BiographyMOLLIE KATZEN is the best-selling author of twelve books. With more than six million books in print, Katzen is largely credited with moving plant-based cuisine from the fringe to the center of the American dinner plate, and was named by<i>Health</i>magazine as one of The Five Women Who Changed the Way We Eat. Katzen is a charter member of the Harvard School of Public Health Nutrition Roundtable and is an inaugural honoree of the Natural Health Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Mollie Katzen
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Noteline art
- Weight948 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement40th anniversary ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.