All listings for this product
About this product
- Description[The authors] artfully piece together important essays in educational policy and philosophy. . . . The book deals in detail with such issues as teacher professionalization, moral responsibility of public schools, accountability, and ethical codes of practice. Must reading for teachers, administrators, and professors in schools and departments of education. --Choice
- Author BiographyJOHN I. GOODLAD is the co-director of the Center for Educational Renewal at the University of Washington, Seattle, and president of the indepAndent Institute for Educational Inquiry.
- Author(s)John I. Goodlad
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/11/1993
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.