Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionTo develop the deep luster of a pearl - the nacre - an oyster is influenced by salt, environment, consistency, warmth and permanence. So also does the family provide the moral nacre needed to produce a pearl of a child. The author, Jane Fulford, compares the process of nurturing a pearl with the moral development of a child into a human being who is loved and who can love. As a parent and grandparent, the former elementary grade school teacher, shares the Biblical principles and scientific research she relies on. This warmly written, well-researched guide outlines the parental influence on a child's development at every stage. Beautifully illustrated oysters with pearls by Erika Joanne Frei enhance this giftable book whose wise teachings are sure to benefit all parents and parents-to-be.
- Author BiographyJane Fulford is a mother and grandmother, a former elementary school teacher, and a writer interested in helping parents who seek ways to raise a morally sound child. She and her family live in Pensacola, Florida, where she is currently home-schooling some of her many grandchildren.
- Author(s)Jane Fulford
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Erika Joanne Frei
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.