All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn the past people were classified as being healthy or sick. With genetic testing and screening, adults might be healthy, predisposed to an illness, probably at risk, at risk, or carriers of certain risks. Genetic testing and screening hits ather dramatic te when cells and embryos are tested and subsequently altered to hit targets of perfection. This insightful book combines theory and social practice, drawing on a range of disciplines and presenting contrasting viewpoints.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleInternational Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 30
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMichela Betta
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.