All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe morality of sex, violence and money is at the centre of much human life. While the first two have been subject to intensive historical and philosophical investigation, the latter has largely been neglected. The authors provide the first comprehensive introduction to the morality of money.
- Author BiographyADRIAN WALSH is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of New England, Australia, and a Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics. TONY LYNCH is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of New England, Australia.
- Author(s)Adrian J. Walsh,Tony Lynch
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/07/2008
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.