All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince it was first published in 2001, Moro: The Cookbook has been one of the most talked about, praised and cherished cookbooks of its time. Sam & Sam Clark share a passion for the food of Spain, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean and their London restaurant, Moro, was born out of a desire to cook within these wonderful traditions and to explore exotic flavours little kwn in the UK. Both the recipe book and restaurant have been showered with awards, accolades and endorsements and the Clarks have built up a legion of devoted fans. In their first book, Sam and Sam have distilled the restaurant's most accomplished and delicious recipes, those that have ensured its extraordinary success. Authenticity is key and their food remains true to the origins of the dishes - heady fusions of warm spices and fiery sauces, slow-cooked earthy stews and delicate flavourings. This is a must-have book for every cook's shelves, written and designed with palpable passion and insight.
- Author BiographySamuel and Samantha Clark not only work together but are also husband and wife, and have both cooked at leading restaurants such as The River Cafe and the Eagle gastro-pub. Sharing a passion for the Moorish regions, they joined forces to open Moro in Clerkenwell, London in 1997. Since then the restaurant has enjoyed unequalled reviews and accolades, being voted Best Restaurant in 2009's Observer Food Monthly awards. The Clarks opened their second venture, Morito, an intimate tapas bar, in August 2010.
- PrizesWinner of British Book Awards: Stora Enso Design and Production Award 2002. Shortlisted for WH Smith Book Awards (Home & Leisure) 2002.
- Author(s)Samantha Clark,Samuel Clark
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication06/03/2003
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content Note120
- Weight891 g
- Width196 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographs byPia Tryde
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- byzantine511 Jan, 2012by
Fabulous cook book
Fabulous cook book. Some unusual recipes and some beautiful. My favourite is the yoghurt cake so far
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.