All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mossbauer effect is t only one of the simplest and most beautiful discoveries of nuclear phYSics, it is one of those discoveries which, to the highest degre'e, tend to produce and develop new ties between nu clear physics and the other branches of physics as well as the other natural sciences and engineering. Two of our earlier papers which form the basis of this mograph were devoted to propaganda for the Mossbauer effect among chemists and propaganda for the chemical applications of the effect among nuclear physicists. The first paper, presented in January 1962 at the Scientific Colloquium of the Learned Council of the Theory of Chemical Structure, Kinetics, and Reactivity of the Di vision of Chemical Sciences of the Academy of Sci ences of the USSR, gave a general description of the Mossbauer effect and the methods by which it is observed and enumerated a number of problems in structural chemistry, chemical kinetics, and radiation chemlstry that might well be studied by observing the Mossbauer spectra, in particular those of orgatin compounds.
- Author(s)V I Gol Danskii
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight304 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.