All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE SUNDAY TIMES LITERARY NON-FICTION BOOK OF THE YEAR 2014. THE ECONOMIST BOOKS OF THE YEAR 2014. For more than a decade, the book w considered the most important vel in the English language was illegal to sell, advertise or import. Its author lived in exile; his supporters on the edge of the law. THE MOST DANGEROUS BOOK tells the painful yet exhilarating story of how Joyce's ULYSSES was conceived, written, published, burned, acclaimed and excoriated before taking its place as a masterpiece of world literature.
- Author BiographyKevin Birmingham is a lecturer in History & Literature at Harvard. He was a bartender in a Dublin pub featured in ULYSSES for one day before he was unceremoniously fired. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Kevin Birmingham
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.