CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $36.05
About this product
- DescriptionHumanity is at a critical juncture in its history. In the last 400 years, humanity has been going through the most profound cultural change in human history. Western culture - and other cultures as well - have in large measure accepted a view of reality as being explainable solely in material terms. This fundamental philosophy has shaped all areas of human activity. This book both describes this phemen and evaluates whether there are good reasons to accept it. The author argues that if we adopt such a philosophy, then we have basis for upholding the dignity of each human being, and this has vast and frightening consequences for human beings. This book is t just timely, but absolutely critical for everybody to read. It is t presented in dry, abstract terms, but in the language of humanity. It is a cry from a human heart, deeply concerned about what is taking place in the world. It is one of the most important books of our time.
- Author(s)Arnold A McMahon
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.