All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionAre you caring for someone with Alzheimer's disease or ather dementia and longing for greater purpose and meaning? Are you tired of the ups and downs of daily challenges and looking for a new way to interact with your loved one? Do you wish you could connect more deeply with your loved one? Our society is buckling under the demands of Alzheimer's disease and dementia care, and w a simple but invative approach has arrived. Laura Anthony brings you on her real-life journey of love and discovery as she cares for her mother suffering from Alzheimer's disease. Tired, frustrated, and confused, her caregiving responsibilities left her worn out and angry. One day, quite by accident, her mother provided an unexpected insight to make Laura challenge the status quo on how to communicate with Alzheimer's and dementia patients. That seemingly simple moment in time opened a world of infinite possibilities and returned peace, love, and respect to their relationship. The Most Important Lesson provides the framework for caregivers and families to create a legacy of their own with their loved one and bring comfort, support, and greater purpose and meaning in the process. Society and future generations will benefit from the wisdom of our loved ones when following the guidelines contained in The Most Important Lesson. Start today! Both you and your loved one deserve it!
- Author BiographyLaura Anthony is a public health professional with more than twenty-five years' experience in the hospital and home health arena working closely with patients, caregivers, social workers, and physicians. She received her master's of public health at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1988 and since that time has focused on improving the quality of care for patients and their families. Nothing opened her eyes more than her own real-life experience of caring for her mother with Alzheimer's disease. Her personal journey has been life changing and a tremendous source of strength for others dealing with the disease.
- Author(s)Laura Anthony
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.