Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive anthology of Nora Ephron at her funniest and most acute, here are her writings on journalism, feminism, and being a woman; on the importance of food (with favourite recipes), and on the bittersweet reality of growing old. This collection includes extracts from her bestselling vel Heartburn, written in the wake of her devastating divorce from Carl Bernstein, and from her hilarious screenplay for the movie When Harry Met Sally, as well as the complete text of her recent play Lucky Guy, published here for the first time. There are many personal pieces of memoir, as well as her sharp assessments of such controversial women as Lillian Hellman and Helen Gurley Brown.
- Author BiographyNora Ephron was an Academy Award-winning screenwriter and film director of When Harry Met Sally, Sleepless in Seattle, You've Got Mail and Julie & Julia. She was also a bestselling novelist (Heartburn, made into a film starring Jack Nicholson and Meryl Streep), and journalist. Her last books I Feel Bad About My Neck and I Remember Nothing were both huge international bestsellers. She died in 2012.
- Author(s)Nora Ephron
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/07/2016
- Weight547 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Introduction byIndia Knight
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.