All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionAre we missing half the picture of God? For more than five millennia, scholars focused on the paternal or fatherly qualities of God's loving kindness, but forgot or igred the maternal aspects. What is it about this issue that triggers such controversy? As a committed Christian and an investigative journalist, Trudy Beyak spent five years on a journey with pen and tebook in hand researching the Scriptures and interviewing more than fifty leading biblical scholars and celebrities from North America to the Middle East. What is God really like? What sacred evidence does the Bible reveal? Trudy Beyak invites the reader to join her on a global journey to discover a fresh spiritual view of God that is relevant and encouraging for everyone. By weaving elements of her personal story, interview highlights with over fifty Protestant, Catholic, and Jewish leaders, and biblical facts, Trudy invites the reader to experience the comfort and intensity of God's infinite embrace: a love that shelters, protects and brings healing to every soul.
- Author BiographyAn award-winning investigative journalist, Trudy Beyak is acclaimed by the North American newspaper industry for her compassion and tenacity in pursuing stories that help people live healthier, happier lives. She lives in Abbotsford, British Columbia and has three daughters and seven grandchildren.
- Author(s)Trudy Beyak
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight412 g
- Width142 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.