All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this compelling memoir by a writer, mother, and feminist, Jane Lazarre confronts the myth of the good mother with her fiercely honest and intimate portrait of early motherhood as a time of profound ambivalence and upheaval, filled with desperation as well as joy, the struggle to reclaim a sense of self, and sheer physical exhaustion. Originally published in 1976, The Mother Kt is a feminist classic, as relevant today as it was twenty years ago.
- Author BiographyJane Lazarre is on the Faculty of Eugene Lang College at the New School for Social Research. She is the author of numerous works of fiction and non-fiction, including Beyond the Whiteness of Whiteness and Wet Earth and Dreams, both published by Duke University Press.
- Author(s)Jane Lazarre
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/1997
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight290 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Introduction byMaureen T. Reddy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.