All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionMichele's book is a heartwarming true story about overcoming challenges. It's also about breaking through barriers, and never giving up on achieving your goals. In her book, she talks about being raised by her grandmother; the trials and tribulations of becoming a teen parent and raising a son who has dyslexia. She also talks about her son's struggles and determination to succeed and how she encouraged him t to give up. Even when it seemed like all the odds were stacked against this mother and son and the roads got rough and jagged; they still just kept on going. Her book is an engaging story of perseverance and triumph. Her story focuses on the importance of having God in your life, overcoming obstacles and following your dreams.
- Author BiographyMichele Burnett Tate Washington is a first-time author. She has been married to Thomas Washington for sixteen years they have four children and five grandchildren. Michele serves as an Usher and Treasurer for the Usher Ministry at her church home; Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church. She enjoys reading, attending her childrens' athletic events and spending time with her grandchildren any chance she can get. Michele is also an Independent Product Consultant for Tahitian Noni International.
- Author(s)Michele Burnett Tate Washington
- Date of Publication04/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.