All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.75Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionAn ordinary woman makes an extraordinary discovery -- and gets a second chance to follow her dreams -- in this heartwarming vel from award-winning storyteller Kimberly Cates Parenthood behind her, her only daughter off to college, Hannah O'Connell should be enjoying the peace of an empty home, and time with her husband, Sam. But a miraculous arrival, an abandoned baby girl, comes into their lives -- a precious infant with the power to put the unspoken strains in their marriage into sharp focus. Clashing with Sam over caring for little Ellie, Hannah takes a chance on her lifelong wish for a home filled with the laughter and joys of children. Sam needs only to look at Hannah's garden -- where, years ago, she hoped to plant a lilac bush for each of her children still to be -- to kw he cant keep her love for Ellie from blooming. But will a shattering secret from Hannah's past push them to the breaking point? Hannah will risk everything on the hope that love is eugh for them all.
- Author BiographyKimberly Cates, hailed as a truly gifted storyteller by Romantic Times, and one of the brightest stars of the romance genre by author Iris Johansen, is the beloved author of the historical romances Crown of Mist, Restless Is the Wind, To Catch a Flame, Crown of Dreams, The Raider's Bride, The Raider's Daughter, Stealing Heaven, Gather the Stars, Angel's Fall, Morning Song, Magic, Briar Rose, and Lily Fair. She turned her talents to contemporary fiction with her novels Fly Away Home and The Mother's Day Garden. She is also the author of the short story Gabriel's Angel in the holiday collection A Gift of Love. A native of Illinois, Kimberly taught elementary school for three years and married her high school sweetheart.
- Author(s)Kimberly Cates
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.