All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.24Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe fractured history of Mount Perry, Florida.
- Author BiographyMr. Herbst, born in 1935, started writing late in life. After a difficult five-year divorce he moved to Perry, Florida in 1984. In 1985, he started writing for the local Perry, Florida newspaper. Mr. Herbst wrote a weekly column for the newspaper for about two years. Shortly thereafter he published a book called The View From The End Of Blue Rooster Road. It was a collection of the light humor stories published in the TACO Times (Taylor County Times) and Perry News Herald. In 1992 Mr. Herbst bought Perry Office Supply and continued writing in his spare time. The result of this effort is the book titled Noposan. Noposan is the collected memories of his four years in the U.S. Air Force. In addition Mr. Herbst continues to turn out light humor short stories under the title The Mount Perry Chronicles, 1, 2, 3 and so on.
- Author(s)Robert Herbst
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication05/04/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.