All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from a variety of experts in an industry that has seen major disruptions and techlogy advancements since the third edition, The Movie Business Book offers a comprehensive, authoritative overview of this fascinating, global business. A must-read for film students and industry newcomers, this new edition features key movers and shakers, such as filmmaker-actor Jay Duplass, (The Puffy Chair, Cyrus), Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige, Walt Disney Studios Chairman Alan Horn, director Doug Liman (Edge of Tomorrow, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Bourne Identity), National Amusements President Shari E. Redstone, Warner Bros. Pictures Worldwide Marketing Executive Vice President Blair Rich, and many others. A definitive sourcebook, it covers the nuts-and-bolts details about financing, revenue streams, marketing, globalization, micro-budgets and much more.
- Author BiographyJason E. Squire is Associate Professor of Practice at the USC School of Cinematic Arts. His longstanding research helped establish movie business as a distinct area of academic study. Global honors include Visiting Professor, Beijing Film Academy and Master of Entertainment Studies, DeTao Masters Academy, Shanghai. After an executive career of work with United Artists, 20th Century-Fox, and with producer Alberto Grimaldi (Gangs of New York; Fellini Satyricon; The Good, The Bad and The Ugly), Squire joined the USC faculty. He has lectured in China, Japan and the United Kingdom. Media appearances include CCTV-6; China Daily; CNN Money; La Opinion; Le Monde; Los Angeles Times; Marketplace; NHK Japan; Reuters; The New York Times; Variety; Wall Street Journal.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight975 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJason E. Squire
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.