Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $27.00Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $41.41Trending at AU $43.99
- AU $57.87Trending at AU $86.73
- AU $27.44Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $34.05Trending at AU $42.34
- AU $27.30Trending at AU $29.31
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $30.70
About this product
- DescriptionHow many times has James Bond been told he is going to die? In which film did the co-star get eaten by starved pigs? Which director would give his audiences an extra fright by making their chairs vibrate? Which film star's last words were 'On the whole, I'd rather be in Philadelphia'? Which film had the working title Jesus Christ: Lust for Glory? Which famous director's childhood nickname was 'The Retard?' Was The Madness of George III really renamed The Madness of King George so that American audiences didn't think they'd missed the first two instalments? And who said 'The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder'? If you have a burning desire to kw the answer to these questions and hundreds more like it, this is the book for you. Facts, fiction, statistics, lists and even a few illustrations, this is the best collection of film trivia that you can hope to read. It will teach you all you need to kw in order to be a fully fledged film buff, including how to survive a horror movie, who shot a 90-minute movie in one take, and why all phone numbers in American films start with 555.
- Author BiographyThe editor, Rhiannon Guy, has been watching movies since she was old enough to work the video, and is a self-confessed movie fanatic with a head full of useless film information. And writing this book has just made her worse.
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication21/10/2004
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleCompanions Series S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobson Books Ltd
- Content Noteb&w line drawings
- Weight231 g
- Width120 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRhiannon Guy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.