All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.19Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn a far corner of the Island of Serendipity stood the poorest of poor castles. Everything was poor including the villagers who lived inside. No matter how poor, the villagers took the greatest of pride in the baking and selling of muffins Every morning, villagers loaded them onto their only wagon and went from village to village selling all the muffins. One day there appeared at the castle a great and monstrous dragon -- a muffin-munching dragon. With crumbs still on his face from the muffins hed eaten at the last castle hed visited, the dragon came waddling down the hill, right up to the drawbridge. From the smell of things, this was a perfect place for a muffin-munching dragon to live. From that day forward, he ate all of the muffins. With muffins to sell, the castle folk had money to buy supplies to bake more muffins. All would have ended here had they t all learned to work together. A delightful tale about simple ecomics.
- Author BiographyStephen Cosgrove is one of the best-selling children's book authors of all time. His writing career began in 1973 when, while shopping at bookstores for his three-year-old daughter, he was frustrated by the lack of fun-to-read picture books that also convey positive values. Consequently, he decided to write his own stories. Cosgrove went on to create four titles that became the foundation of his best-selling Serendipity series, which has sold over 80 million copies worldwide. Since then, he has written more than 300 books, some under his own name and others using pseudonyms, ranging from picture books to young adult thrillers. The winner of the Coors Lumen Award for family values and multiple Children's Choice Awards, he lives in Austin, TX. Robin James is a gifted illustrator and a native of the Pacific Northwest. She has loved art and animals all her life and has been drawing ever since she could hold a pencil. Through the years, she has created a wide variety of artwork from animal portraits to wildlife paintings and has illustrated over 75 children's books, and is published worldwide. She lives in Snohomish, WA.
- Author(s)Stephen Cosgrove
- PublisherHeritage Builders
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSerendipity Series
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeritage Builders
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight85 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robin James
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.