All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA history of the great Mughal rulers of India, one of the world's greatest empires. In December 1525 Babur, the great grandson of the Mongol conqueror Tamberlaine, crossed the Indus river into the Punjab with a modest army and some cann. At the battle of Panipat five months later he routed the mammoth army of the Afghan ruler of Hindustan. Mughal rule in India had begun. It was to continue for over three centuries, shaping India for all time. Full of dramatic episodes and colourful detail, THE MUGHAL EMPIRE tells the story of one of the world's great empires.
- Author BiographyAbraham Eraly, who was born in Kerala, has taught Indian history in Madras and the United States. He is the author of Gem in the Lotus: The Seeding of Indian Civilisation. He lives in Madras.
- Author(s)Abraham Eraly
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication05/02/2004
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhoenix (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Content Note8, 1 maps
- Weight534 g
- Width138 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsFlipback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.