All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.15Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionMother Bird is looking after her baby bird in the forest, when a huge storm scatters her nest. Try as she might, she just can't give him the protection he needs. She faces a choice: continue to struggle on her own, or give her precious baby bird to ather family who can care for him in their strong, secure nest. In this classic adoption picture book for children, common issues in adoption are addressed-from the enduring force of a birth parent's love and contact post-adoption to the importance of nurturing an adopted child in his or her new environment. It is a timeless and enduring tale of sacrifice, wisdom and love. This book is ideal for reading aloud with adopted children aged 5-10 and their siblings, whether at home or in school.
- Author BiographyAnne Braff Brodzinsky is a parent by birth, by adoption and through step-parenting. She currently works as a clinical psychologist in the San Francisco Bay Area. Angela Marchetti lives in Italy and works in children's illustration and graphics. She loves animals and she gets much inspiration from observing them.
- Author(s)Anne Braff Brodzinsky
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note12 colour illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.