All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew research suggests that most back pain is caused by underdeveloped multifidus muscles, those that connect the spinal vertebrae and are crucial in bending the back. This book presents exercises to strengthen the multifidus group. Simple explanations and black-and-white drawings throughout show readers how to work with these muscles.
- Author BiographyJim Johnson is a licensed physical therapist with over fifteen years of research, teaching, and clinical experience with chronic back pain patients. Currently he is an instructor in physical therapy at Emery University Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia. Scott D. Boden, M.D., is the Director of the Emery Spine Center and Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Emery University Hospital in Decatur, Georgia. He is the deputy editor of The Spine Journal.
- Author(s)Jim Johnson
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight212 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.