All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Multinational Corporation in China: Controlling Interests addresses the question of how multinational corporations control and coordinate their worldwide affiliates, with a fascinating inside story on contemporary China. * Focuses on dynamic management control processes by four large US multinational corporations of their China operations. * Based on the author's own research, including personal interviews with senior managers, and discussions with consultants, lawyers, and government officials. * Reviews internal as well as publicly available company documents, and books, newspapers and periodicals dealing with relevant industries and with China. * Enables readers to understand how multinational corporations are managed. * Facilitates the development of a coherent theory of management control.
- Author BiographyBefore becoming an academic, Stephen Rudman spent 20 years in business, as Vice President of a publicly-quoted manufacturer, general counsel for the motor carrier subsidiary of a major US railroad, international tax attorney for a major multinational bank, and senior counsel for a major international container shipping company. He has lectured at the Haas School of Business, the University of California at Berkeley and is currently Assistant Professor in the International Business Department at San Francisco State University.
- Author(s)Stephen Todd Rudman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleOrganization and Strategy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note12 illustrations
- Weight632 g
- Width179 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.