Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionMums are practically superheroes. They've got to be multiskilled and ready for anything. They are cook, cleaner, teacher, taxi-driver, confidant, gardener, accountant, nurse and more! The Mum's Pocket Bible is a perfect gift for your Mum, whether it's Mother's Day, her birthday, Christmas, or you just want to treat her. Compiling a treasure trove of information - from nifty ways of keeping the kids amused to quick dinners and the perfect Victoria sponge recipe to how to remove the toughest stains - and celebrating motherhood in style, there's advice and guidance for young and old. No other book contains such a diverse collection of information, tips and tricks to help and amuse mums. Make sure you get one for your supermum! Pocket Bibles are great gift books that provide a unique mix of reference information, practical tips and fascinating trivia about each subject. Every Pocket Bible is lovingly crafted and thoroughly researched by authors who are passionate and kwledgeable about their subject. This beautiful hardback edition has both dust-cover and gold embossing on the spine making it the perfect gift. Every Pocket Bible is lovingly crafted to give you a unique mix of useful references, handy tips and fascinating trivia that will enlighten and entertain you at every page. There is a Pocket Bible for everyone...Other titles in the series: The Dad's Pocket Bible, The Cook's Pocket Bible, The Baking Pocket Bible, The Wedding Pocket Bible and The Allotment Pocket Bible.
- Author BiographyHannah Doran is a professional writer and editor. Born in Newcastle, she studied English Literature and History at the University of Oxford and has worked in publishing ever since. Hannah also volunteered at the National Childbirth Trust writing articles on How To Choose A Nursery and Top Tips for Travelling with Children. Hannah now lives in London with her husband and three young children where she combines motherhood with freelance writing. In whatever spare time she can find, she enjoys running, knitting, and her allotment.
- Author(s)Hannah Doran
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Bibles
- Width115 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.