Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStumbling headlong into a passionate fling and an impromptu marriage to music star Trey, Maeve's life is about to change beyond recognition. Trey wants to whisk her off to his country house in North Carolina and Maeve follows him without a backward glance. But when she first lays eyes on her new home - a dilapidated old cabin in the middle of where - she begins to feel uneasy. Nothing quite matches up to what she's been led to expect and, below the surface, a dark secret lies buried that has never been resolved. Too late, Maeve realizes that she is all alone in a strange country, sharing a life with a man she hardly kws ...
- Author BiographyGrievous Angel author Jane Hill was born and brought up in Portsmouth. She has worked in radio for twenty years, firstly as a journalist and then as head of programming for an award-winning group of local commercial radio stations. She is now a freelance writer and broadcaster and is also pursuing a career as a stand-up comedian. She has a passion for live music and also for travelling, particularly in the USA. Her next book, Can't Let Go, will be published in March 08.
- Author(s)Jane Hill
- Date of Publication06/12/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight245 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $96.76Trending at AU $98.23
- AU $11.67Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $17.23Trending at AU $21.15
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $27.20
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.23
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $10.57Trending at AU $14.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.