All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionJulie Gamberg's award-winning book is a collection with edges: a strange recurring character named Max, a sky that looms heavy as steel-toed boots, tectonic plates that feel by water, glide by feel, all illuminated by a frank erotic blaze. Although it is her first, the book as the texture and thematic subtlety of mature work-a repository of assertions that rise like searing iconic objects against the backdrop of an imaginative natural history.
- Author BiographyJULIE GAMBERG grew up in New York and Los Angeles and holds a BA from Antioch College and a MFA from Mills College. She has lived for the past ten years in the San Francisco Bay Area, where she teaches English composition at local community colleges and works with special education students in the Oakland schools.
- Author(s)Julie Gamberg
- PublisherEastern Washington University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCheney
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEastern Washington University Press,U.S.
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.