All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $21.65Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $7.33Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe Music Scene offers a detailed yet readable look at the world of contemporary music for young people. Full of practical, how-to advice and fascinating case studies on many of the world's favourite bands and artists, The Music Scene examines live gigs, recording and contracts, publicity, merchandising and changing fashions in contemporary music. Written by a music journalist, The Music Scene is certain to strike a chord with any aspiring young pop musician. The Music Industry explores how the music industry works today and includes forming a band, creating demo recordings, getting ticed, gigs, recording contracts, promoters and much more.
- Author BiographyMatt Anniss is a highly experienced music journalist and writer. He regularly reviews band performances and contributes features for a number of music magazines.
- Author(s)Matthew Anniss
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleThe Music Scene
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/08/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight202 g
- Width211 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.