All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA long-time veteran music collector offers his most interesting essays on record collecting, covering everything from 78s to MP3s and providing information on imports, the most popular artists, collectible labels, and more. Original.
- Author BiographyDave Thompson is a regular columnist for Goldmine, America's leading publication in the field of record collecting, and has written at length for the UK's equivalent, Record Collector. Thompson has also contributed to Discoveries, Live! Music Review, Spiral Scratch, Record Mart, and similar magazines in Poland, Germany, Japan, Canada, and Australia. His work has appeared in such key music magazines as Rolling Stone, Alternative Press, Mojo, Q and Melody Maker, and he has written liner notes for such major artists as Lou Reed and Pink Floyd. Thompson's books - now numbering over 70 - include the best-selling Never Fade Away: The Kurt Cobain Story and Third Ear guides Alternative Rock, Funk, and Reggae and Caribbean Music.
- Author(s)Dave Thompson
- PublisherBackbeat Books
- Date of Publication17/10/2002
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBackbeat Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight669 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.