Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Music of Painting explores the connections between music and the visual arts in the period covering the emergence and flowering of Modernism, c.1849-1950. Peter Vergo in this volume examines the changes in the analogies between the two disciplines, using in his analysis critical and philosophical sources as well as evidence of artistic and musical practice.
- Author BiographyPeter Vergo is Professor of Art History and Theory at the University of Essex, a widely respected art historian and author of several books on art and music studies including the classic Art in Vienna 1898.
- Author(s)Peter Vergo
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2010
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note15 coulour, 130 b&w illustrations
- Weight1070 g
- Width172 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.