All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe Musicality of Narrative Film is the first book to examine in depth the film/music analogy. Using comparative analysis, Kulezic-Wilson explores film's musical potential, arguing that film's musicality can be achieved through various cinematic devices, with or without music.
- Author BiographyDanijela Kulezic-Wilson is Lecturer in the School of Music and Theatre at University College Cork, Ireland. She has published in journals such as Music and the Moving Image, Film and Film Culture, The New Soundtrack and Music, Sound and the Moving Image, and has worked as a music editor on documentaries, short films and television.
- Author(s)Danijela Kulezic-Wilson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Audio-Visual Culture
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.