All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a critical study of psychological and ideological action and reaction of the Muslims of Bengal from 1905 to 1911 regarding political movement or incidents, namely, the partition of Bengal of 1905, its annulment in 1911, Indian National Congress, All India Muslim League and its Bengal branch, revolutionary movement, War in Turkey, Luckw Pact of 1916 etc highlighting the works and activities of Muslim personalities; Muslim literary works, journals and newspapers; Muslim organizations etc. The aim of the book is to discuss the Muslim politics of Bengal from 1905 to 1916 in the light of its relations with the Hindus and the British government. This work has two periodical divisions, namely from 1905 to 1911 during which period two different mental and behavioural patterns of the Muslims of Bengal in connection with socio-political and religious thinking and activities, namely for and against the partition of Bengal have discussed and from 1912 to 1916 during which an investigation on the impact of the annulment of the partition of Bengal on Muslims, activities of Muslim League and its Bengal branch, Muslim involvement in revolutionary movement, Bengali Muslim reaction against the Turkish War and activities of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad and his journals and organizations has made.
- Author BiographyDr Atin Bhattacharya is the Principal of Pakuahat Degree College, India. He has many publications to his credit.
- Author(s)Atin Bhattacharya
- PublisherReaders Service
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationKolkata
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintReaders Service
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.