All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionMyc controls multiple cellular functions, including cell proliferation, growth, differentiation and death, both directly and indirectly, through its modulation of downstream transcriptional programs. In The Myc Gene: Methods and Protocols, experts in the field summarize the standard and vel techniques that allow the studying of Myc mechanism of action in rmal and cancer cells, in vitro and in vivo, in one succinct manual. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1012
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 29 colour illustrations, 6 black & white tables
- Weight754 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byLaura Soucek,Nicole M. Sodir
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.