All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience spiritual calm with the first adult colouring book to focus on the Rosary as you colour and reflect on the traditional Catholic prayer. Rewned artist Daniel Mitsui provides exquisitely detailed illustrations of the Glorious, Joyful, and Sorrowful Mysteries, suitable for meditative colouring and for reflecting on the lives of Jesus and the Blessed Mother. Just as repetition of the Hail Mary during the Rosary can create a contemplative awareness of its mysteries, careful attention to colouring these captivating illustrations can open your heart to a deeper awareness of the Rosary's truths. This unique colouring book contains thirty illustrations -- fifteen full-page drawings of the mysteries of the Rosary, each one beautifully bordered by traditional images of animals and flowers; twelve vignettes featuring prophets, evangelists, and Fathers of the Church; and three larger drawings with the artist's commentary. It also contains descriptive copy written by the author for the three sets of Mysteries.
- Author BiographyArtist Daniel Mitsui was born in Georgia, USA, in 1982, and raised in Illinois. He attended Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH from 2000 to 2004, specialising in hand-drawn ink illustrations on paper or vellum. Since his baptism into the Catholic Church in 2004, most of his pieces have focused on religious subjects.
- Author(s)Daniel Mitsui
- PublisherAve Maria Press
- Date of Publication27/07/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAve Maria Press
- Weight181 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword byElizabeth Scalia
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.