All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $21.65Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $7.33Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Mrs. Leon Carillon sets off to meet the husband she hasn't seen since he was five, she doesn't kw what to expect. She certainly doesn't bargain for the storm that kcks their boat overboard, or the fact that her husband will disappear, leaving only one very watterlogged clue. She also doesn't kw that while she searches for Leon (or is it Noel?) she will have to find the answer to these important questions: Were Tony and Tina really Siamese Twins? Why does the crossword puzzle expert wear a helmet during dinner? And what do the glub blubs mean?
- Author BiographyEllen Raskin was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and grew up during the Great Depression. She was the author of several novels, including the Newbery Medal-winning <i>The Westing Game</i>, the Newbery Honor-winning <i>Figgs & Phantoms</i>, <i>The Tattooed Potato and other clues</i>, and <i>The Mysterious Disappearance of Leon (I Mean Noel)</i>. She also wrote and illustrated many picture books and was an accomplished graphic artist. She designed dust jackets for dozens of books, including the first edition of Madeleine L'Engle's classic <i>A Wrinkle in Time. </i>Ms. Raskin died at the age of fifty-six on August 8, 1984, in New York City.
- Author(s)Ellen Raskin
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.