All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid we evolve from apes, or are we all descendants of Adam and Eve? Why is the missing link still missing? Is the dumb luck of natural selection valid? Piecing together the protohistory of humanity through anthropology, genetics, paleolinguistics, and indigeus traditions, Susan B. Martinez offers an entirely original alternative to Darwin's evolution: Modern humanity did t evolve but is a mosaic of mixed ancestry, the result of eons of cross-breeding and retro-breeding among different groups, including Cro-Magn, Neanderthal, hobbits, giants, and Africa's Lucy and Zinj. Martinez shows that there were multiple Gardens of Eden and how each continent had its own blend of races prior to the Great Flood, which caused the diaspora that brought a renaissance of culture to every division of the Earth.
- Author BiographySusan B. Martinez, Ph.D., earned her doctorate in anthropology at Columbia University, where she also served as lecturer in ethnolinguistics. She is the book review editor at the Academy of Spiritual and Consciousness Studies and the author of The Psychic Life of Abraham Lincoln, The Hidden Prophet, Time of the Quickening, and The Lost History of the Little People. A contributor to Forbidden Science and Darklore, her work also appears in Atlantis Rising, FATE, and New Dawn magazines. She lives in Clayton, Georgia.
- Author(s)Susan B. Martinez
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication02/11/2013
- SubjectAncient History
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintBear & Company
- Content Note147 b&w illustrations
- Weight760 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.