All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionWhy some person is lucky and why some person is unlucky...and how can one try to be lucky....this mystery is unfolded in this small handbook.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1953, in a village called Luluah, in Howrah District of West Bengal, India in a poor refugee family, father worked as a Soldier in the Indian Air Force. Suffered from several incurable diseases like neurasthenia, hormone misbalance of serotonin, congenital nystagmus in eyes with poor vision and yet with prayers and meditations discovered how to be fortunate and successful in life.
- Author(s)MR Sumit Kumar Sirkar
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.