Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAutistics are simply different people. We need to get kw them and to stop judging them. Even so called rmal people sometimes feel and act like they are autistic, perhaps t with the same acuteness, strength, frequentation, but they still do act as if they are autistic! Some of us when nervous (for example) shake our legs. Some of us don't look at people when they are talking. Some of us can become so involved in an internet search we don't realize we are in a room full of active, isy people. All of these things are things autistics do. Many people with autism are visual thinkers, and some are very high functioning. No two children or adults with this condition will be exactly the same, but there can be similarities. Some have very few problems, and others are almost unreachable. Different autism types have different names, and more and more is being learned about this condition every day. This book will to help you recognize autism as a difference, t as a disease. It is a handbook resource that should be put in the hands of every parent attempting to solve the puzzle of autism, and of every single adult who is or has been touched by autism. Written by Dr. Deena Moustafa, author of Depression, The Silent Screaming and You Are Not Alone---A Message To Parents Of Children With Autism, this book is a must have for every diagstic library, for every parent who has a child with autism, for every parent who has a child suspected of having autism, and for anyone who wants to solve the puzzle of autism.
- Author(s)Deena Moustafa
- Date of Publication25/01/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationJamul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight343 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.