All listings for this product
About this product
- Description221b Baker St., London, early 1890s. For three Victorian slackers to say thing of their dog becoming Sherlock Holmes s neighbors is very nearly the death of them. Jerome and his friends are planning a jaunt when Miss Briony Lodge calls at Baker Street. The beautiful young schoolmistress is in deadly danger. But what match are a bank clerk, a lawyer s assistant, a dog and a velist for an international gang of desperadoes? None whatsoever. It would take an intellect of Sherlock Holmes s proportions to set things to rights. Or maybe, perhaps, an otter.
- Author BiographyBorn in Walsall of Indian and Welsh stock, and educated there and at Oxford, <b>David Bagchi </b>is an academic now based in Hull. <i>The Mystery of Briony Lodge</i> is his second work of fiction, and the first to be published. It forms part of a trilogy, that play our new versions of classical books to comic effect. Upcoming, if all goes well with this one, are <i>The Woman in Whites </i>and <i>Return to Zenda</i>.
- Author(s)David Bagchi
- PublisherBarbican Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarbican Press
- Weight191 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.