All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.86Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Julia Carroll, a young teen sent to live with an uncle she's never met before. At first, he is unwelcoming. Then, he becomes downright mean. Follow Julia, as she navigates a web of trouble and deceit that keeps her wondering who her real friends are...or if she really has any friends at all.
- Author BiographyA New Jersey native and graduate of the Boston University School for the Arts, Gail McGaffigan now lives in coastal New England with her husband, son, daughter, and a greyhound who has 19 lives. She is currently at work on the next book in the Julia Carroll Chronicles.
- Author(s)Gail McGaffigan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.