All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Julia Carroll, a young teen sent to live with an uncle she's never met before. At first, he is unwelcoming. Then, he becomes downright mean. Follow Julia, as she navigates a web of trouble and deceit that keeps her wondering who her real friends are...or if she really has any friends at all.
- Author BiographyA New Jersey native and graduate of the Boston University School for the Arts, Gail McGaffigan now lives in coastal New England with her husband, son, daughter, and a greyhound who has 19 lives. She is currently at work on the next book in the Julia Carroll Chronicles.
- Author(s)Gail McGaffigan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.